206019.jpg

206020.jpg

206021.jpg

206028.jpg

206029.jpg

206030.jpg

206032.jpg

:)

very nice car, although its not mega low its the angle of the drive plus the stupidly huuuuuuuuuuuuuge front bumper on the gt. me mates bro had one ;)

j.a.kelly said:
...that low photo reminds me of that top gear where they got stuck comin out of a car park haha.

that is LOW!!

JK

Zonda...lol

Tis a nice car mate, im lovin' it!

one word!

GORGEOUS!

bloomin gorgeous!

206 my fav car. :) love those front headlights too :) and those bumpers are the Gran Turismo Bumpers arnt they :) and foooookin ell that IS LOW! :eek:

it does look very nice, I love 206's especially when they have a sporty look like yours.

My mate had a corsa - which also had a very low body kit. He couldnt go through the drive thu at mcdonalds because of the speedbumb, just before the entrance! Always had to park up and go in.

How low is that mate? I know a guy whos dropped it 105 at the back and it looks nowhere as low as that!

its a 2.0litre, and yes i did clean it :p

think the bloke before me put 30mm lowering springs on the front but thts all

Thanks for the comments, any modification suggestions are welcome

and pete spell my name right :(

G_Man said:
its a 2.0litre, and yes i did clean it :p

think the bloke before me put 30mm lowering springs on the front but thts all

Thanks for the comments, any modification suggestions are welcome

and pete spell my name right :(

sorry *looks around for a correct spelling but can't find it so plumps with...* G_man. I'll pop round next time i'm going past darlington an see it :p

Looking really good man - i've got the Vid of me and you 'racing' ahem home from the meet when i was last down!!

Looking nice and low baby :) xxx

Back