New Paint

Hi guys,

I'm new on this great site. I'm Dani from Italy and I own a K11 1.3 Super S 1996. And now my question. As soon as possible I have to respray my little Micra but I don't know in which colour, I need your help!!! Which are the best colour on K11 in your opinion?!?

ciaooo.gif

PS: sorry for my bad english

Dusk said:
Same colour as your car...

you mean reichard TUV's car? what colour is it reichard TUV anyway? if its black thats a good colour and i wouldnt change it. if you want something diffrent just look on the internet or in car mags for insperation.

Gemma85 said:
I like black or red

i wouldnt respray my car in red because the simple reason it fades, black is a nice colour tho ;)

Reichard TUV said:
Hi guys,

I'm new on this great site. I'm Dani from Italy and I own a K11 1.3 Super S 1996. And now my question. As soon as possible I have to respray my little Micra but I don't know in which colour, I need your help!!! Which are the best colour on K11 in your opinion?!?

ciaooo.gif

PS: sorry for my bad english

What colour is urs already?

Ok i'll b the first to welcome u lol!!!! Welcome to MSC!!!! :D
Oh and your English is very good!!!

As for colours, what's your favourite? And what is the reason for the re-spray anyway?!!

Welcome to the MSC :)

I quite like dark blues & blacks. Maybe if you could get a flip between the two that'd look awesome!

thanks to all for welcome

I want to respray my Micra because paint is in bad conditions, actually is in metallic green .... waht do you think of these ice pearl green? it's a PPG on black base
1153843469180_kusicp87b.jpg

I like this diamond silver also :love:
diamonddust8oz.jpg

Hi there, i think you should go for a gold base with a candy red sprayed over the top, expensive, but well worth it. That would look incredible......

for basic racer style, go black or white, for custom, go for a deep/dark metallic red or purple.

also liking these candy greens....

JMX3.jpg

mean micra said:
how about brown exterior with orange interior... i suggested it before but no-one likes it...

i wonder why? lol

Brown and deep red go well together. brown and orange would look like a crunchie bar lol

Back