new nissan owner

CMF_bornwina

» CMF Member
Just had my micra 1.0l out earlier and it was having difficulty accelerating,dont know if it's my imagination either but i found the steering that little bit heavier.Had said in a previous post about stalling at junctions(car dies and battery light comes on) so i dont know whether this all points to either the throttle body or perhaps the alternator is failing...wot do you guy's and gals think???..car is booked in for garage on friday..hoping it's something simple as i just bought the car and to be honest my wallet is getting dry..

Attachments

• 11721.jpg
    11721.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 30

CMF_bornwina

» CMF Member
right just took out for 10mins so i could be a bit more specific...When driving and changing gear the car is lightly shuddering and almost feels like the old kangaroo fuel number.It feels when iam pressing the accelerator like there is something not quite getting through and i noticed there is less smoke coming from the exhaust.opened the bonnet and checked the filter which is clean a felt tension on alterantor belt which also felt fine...Iam a bit worried about driving the car to work tommorow as i dont know if iam doing more damage by driving...

Back