New Nissan owner

N

nissandriver

OK first let me introduce myself, My name is Stephen and I run a small Airport transfer company, running people, holiday makers and Buissiness people back and forth to various airports in the UK. I have ordered a New Nissan Primastar SE nine seater from a dealer in Widnes, for delivery on September the 1st. I also have just bought from the same dealer a brand new Nissan Micra for my wife, and both my wife and I are loving this little car. Before buying Nissan's, we were driving Kia's but due to dealership problems, we have now moved to Nissan's. I have to say the dealer in Widnes, WidnesNissan have been superb, they are very polite and helpfull, and have gone out of their way to help us. I have to say that the dealer is 160 miles from my home address, but it is worth the travel to get the service we have so far received. We got my wifes K12 micra S for £6995 + metalic paint on the road, including a free set of car mats and mud flaps. I also want to add that this is the new new micra with the uprated dash and bumpers, and I belive they have uprated the suspension as well. We went to our local Nissan dealer in Carlisle, but to say they were unfreindly is an understatement. I ran the slesmen that I bought the Primastar off, and asked what he had in, and I bought the car over the phone unseen. I know that was a risk, but it was after all a brand new car, so the risk was minimal, and he has sold me the Primastar, so would not want to fleece me. We picked the car up on Saturday morning, and drove the 160 miles back up home, without so much as a hickup, and boy does this little car go. I hope to be back here often, and will post up a picture of our new baby.

micra2%202006_0730micra0001.JPG

That's a nice looking K12, I like the look of the bumper too, and the metallic paint is very nice indeed :)

Welcome to the MSC! :)

James.

Thanks for your nice comments, it is even better in real life, and an absolute joy to drive. We are both thrilled with it. Will post some pics of it next to my Primastar once it arrives. The 1.2 engine is so quiet, and goes like stink, just love it to bits.

Nice K12, like the Dr said, the more i see them the more they grow on me, like the newer style bumpers. Welcome!

Hi. Nice Micra. Mine looks the same, but in red. Guess that means I've got a K12.
BTW, I'm Ellen. I'm new here too.

Like the car Stephen and I like the new style bumpers on it makes it stand out compared to my k12

Back