Ex. Club Member
Front bumper is lovely as are the skirts

105_0.jpg

105_3.jpg

105_2.jpg

Not sure on the rear bumper tho

Clicky to link to the website....

i like the skirts but not too sure on the bumpers to be honest

its cool that there is more kits being made 4 the micra tho:)

i like it all :) i like the rear the best,,totally different to anything i have ever seen before,,very tidy,,gives bak end evil look

remember seeing this before......and i was meant to post it up then, but obviously forgot....so good job neil :)

Yeah also not to keen on the rear bumper, doesnt look right.

The back is horrendus. You can see all the metal plating etc behind it! Not keen on the front either, like the sides tho

Arnold said:
The back is horrendus. You can see all the metal plating etc behind it! Not keen on the front either, like the sides tho

tbh mate i dont think its finished :) and i dont think you will see any crap that is behind it wen its done

RIK said:
Arnold said:

tbh mate i dont think its finished :) and i dont think you will see any crap that is behind it wen its done

Its sprayed up etc tho so assumed it was complete, unless they're going to mesh it?

RE: RE: New mk1 k11 kit

Pink Princess said:
im getting the front bumper for my 18th yay, as part of my 18th from gdad... he bought my holiday too and my clothes :)

sounds like a generous guy :)

post pics when ya get it ;)

im not a body mods fan. Front bumper and skirts are ok, nothing wrong with them. Back bumper is nasty though.

i'm not a body kit fan either. i'd rather have something just off standard because bodykits are too loud but this one is kinda tempting and at £458.00 you can't go wrong... can you?

i'd cut out those diagonal strips from the back bumper and put ing horizontal steel bars like the grill on an alfa T spark....

Shipping & Returns

Germany Europe Isle (p.e. UK) Others
Bumpers 35 € 60 € 80 € 360 €
Side Skirts, Spoiler 20 € 40 € 40 € 250 €
complete bodykits 40 € 70 € 100 € 360 €

is this the one made in europe? my mate was on about this to me the other day, realy liking that front bumper, skirts are realy nice to, the back bumper is rank tho

Back