New Micra owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixieness

Ex. Club Member
Hello :)

I've just bought a lovely black 1.0 Passion, a gorgeous wee beast I have nicknamed "Dante". I know next to nothing about cars and I have very little idea of what I'm doing beyond the driving, filling up with petrol, and occasionally washing :)

However, my boyfriend is very into cars (particularly Fiesta Zetec-S and Maxda MX-5) and I have joined him in a couple of meets and found I thoroughly enjoyed them... so I figured why not join in and have some fun with my own car??? Hehehe! As a matter of fact I think he's posted up on my behalf... thinking I wouldn't join :)

Anyway, I'm going to have a poke around and see what happens on these forum things, see if I can't get myself along to a meet at some point. As a 24-year-old teacher who has very little knowledge of cars, however, I'm feeling a bit insecure about the whole thing and hoping I don't make too much of an @R$3 of myself here! :-D

Cheers, Katy x

Welcome to the club! We're a friendly bunch on here, meets (when they happen!) are definately worth coming too.

I'm not sure when the next south meet is but the next major national meet could well be in March now, things start winding down for the winter season and everyone drives their cars a little more carefully!

James :)

Welcome!

Don't feel worried! The MSC is a great club to be involved in, dare I say it one of the most friendly and welcoming on the web!

Ed

Welcome Katie :D Nice to have another girlie in our force!! What do you teach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back