new micra convertable

P

picklepuppy

hi guys this is my first post, and i was just wondering why i cant find anything on the new c+c on the website.

i currently have a k12 1.2 se and have placed an order for a c+c to be delivered on the 9th jan, im really looking forward to it as im looking forward to having something a bit different!!!

before anyone asks i've ordered an essenza as this is really the only one worth having, i was just wondering what other 'micra people' opinions are

let me know,
:grinning:

when i had mine a couple of months ago it was great. Was a pre production version with a hr16de engine a 1.4 gear box lol and 14" steelies.

They are very nice cars and look amazing with the roof down. I would repost the pics but i'll get in trouble again.

hmm i would wait a while before buying as some people have had water leaks all ready (its the stupid renault megane roof prone to faults)

cool thanks for your replies i've already ordered the top of range one (essenza 1.6) so i cant wait for it to come hehe
cant be bothered to wait like fordy suggests, my mum has a 206 cc which has been out for years and she still has probs so i think its just a car thing hehe

Back