Micra Sport Questions

L

Lori

A couple of questions on the Micra Sport.

How does it differ from the SE? Also, I thought they could have air-con, but looking on the Nissan website apparently it's not an option.

A couple of questions on the Micra Sport.

How does it differ from the SE? Also, I thought they could have air-con, but looking on the Nissan website apparently it's not an option.

the sport has different wheels also it depends whether u have the sport 1.4 or the sr160 which is a 1.6 the interior is different and the seat are slightly sporter and suspension i do believe im probs going to get the sr 160 when i turn 21 !!

Hey,

Check out the spec sheet again:

http://www.nissan.co.uk/home/vehicles/passenger/K12/grades-and-specs/index.html

The last option under "interior" is automatic climate control air conditioning which features on the sport and luxury models.

I think the difference is that air conditioning just blasts cold air at you, while the climate control actually maintains the temperature in the cockpit at a constant level like thermostatically controlled central heating (or cooling!)

:grinning:

I don't think the older K12s had climate contol (i know mine doesnt :down: )

Also, you can now get the sport with all engines except 1.0

Ah right. That's a real good help, glad to hear they have climate control :) Do they look different from the outside other than the alloys & fog lamps?

err... tinted headlamps, side skirts, rear spoiler and bumper. There are various interior differences also - probably easiest to take a look around a dealers

the sport has different wheels also it depends whether u have the sport 1.4 or the sr160 which is a 1.6 the interior is different and the seat are slightly sporter and suspension i do believe im probs going to get the sr 160 when i turn 21 !!

Same interior as the 160SR. The 160SR has stiffer dampers, lowered suspension, a quicker steering rack and the assistance toned down on the PAS. The Sport range is mechanically the same as the other K12's, it's just got the 160SR bumpers, wheels, lights and interior. Which annoys me greatly, as every Sport on the road looks like a 160SR, therefore giving nothing to differentiate my car from Granny in her 1.2 Sport, apart from the badge and the fact mine actually moves...

A/C-manual temperature control and manual vent directions.

Climate control-Automatically directs the air to different vents and keeps the temperature set digitally.

A/C is standard on 160SR's, Climate an option. Can't remember the trim spec on the Sport, think A/C is standard though...

Same interior as the 160SR. The 160SR has stiffer dampers, lowered suspension, a quicker steering rack and the assistance toned down on the PAS. The Sport range is mechanically the same as the other K12's, it's just got the 160SR bumpers, wheels, lights and interior. Which annoys me greatly, as every Sport on the road looks like a 160SR, therefore giving nothing to differentiate my car from Granny in her 1.2 Sport, apart from the badge and the fact mine actually moves...

A/C-manual temperature control and manual vent directions.

Climate control-Automatically directs the air to different vents and keeps the temperature set digitally.

A/C is standard on 160SR's, Climate an option. Can't remember the trim spec on the Sport, think A/C is standard though...

Second that. Sport looks too similar, but 160 SR will leave it standing

Back