Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Im Sean from Gibraltar and i have a Nissan Micra k12 1.4 litre motor. (5 years owner)

Have just had engine replaced which ended up costing me £1200 (part and fitting) Reason for that was the "big end" went.

Now the poxy ABS light has come on, grrr!! ((ABS))

Also the garage that fitted the new engine did not clamp the battery back down and im wondering if this may be the issue as far as the ABS is concerned.

I really would like some help as I dont fancy spending much in light of what happened to me with the engine, also i dont want to go back to the same garage who couldnt be bothered to put my battery back properly.

Many Thanks Sean

first off

welcome to the wonderful world that is micra enjoy your stay

secondly i dont think that the battery being lose will cause any light to come on it could be a case of a plug not being connected or not enough break fluid in the tank (not petrol tank) do you have a haynes manual

Hi Jim
Thanks mate.

No i dont have that manual. Is there somewhere online it can be reproduced
? ;)

Thanks very much sean
p.s. someone mentioned that one of the sensors could be lose on one of the wheels, is this a possibility? cheers

welcome :)

anything that would be related to ABS is a possible tbh (big suprise there eh :D)...a bad sensor would throw a light.

dont know much on the K12 myself, so not much can help you with though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back