New K11 owner

Hi All,
Just registered on here to be able to get some tech. info. should I get into any spot of trouble.
But my K11 is nice fun to drive though.
Anyway need a little help, in that I would like to be able to put a few things for sale, all or mostly Nissan parts, but cannot do so as I do not have enough priveledges.
Can someone please help to sell these items or point me how to do so on here?
Sincerely,
Jerry.

Sorry for the intrusion but haven't yet figured out how to start a new thread.

Hi all.

I have recently purchased a 1993 1.0 micra. This is to be a second run around car to my mitsubishi 3000GT.

I specifically bought this old micra so that it could go on my classic car insurance. So far so good.

Car is one owner, only done 28k and no advisory on last 7 online MOTs. No rust underneath what so ever. I was looking for the 1.3 but couldn't find one that wasn't falling apart from rust.

I have had power steering conversion done by local mechanic.

I now intend to put in a central locking kit init. Already purchased off ebay. It seems pretty straight forward but being a novice, some sort of guide would be very handy and I would be ever so grateful for any help. It seems as if there was a guide here once upon a time but has been removed. Would appreciate it if it could be loaded again.

Thanx in advance

Sorry for the intrusion but haven't yet figured out how to start a new thread.

Hi all.

I have recently purchased a 1993 1.0 micra. This is to be a second run around car to my mitsubishi 3000GT.

I specifically bought this old micra so that it could go on my classic car insurance. So far so good.

Car is one owner, only done 28k and no advisory on last 7 online MOTs. No rust underneath what so ever. I was looking for the 1.3 but couldn't find one that wasn't falling apart from rust.

I have had power steering conversion done by local mechanic.

I now intend to put in a central locking kit init. Already purchased off ebay. It seems pretty straight forward but being a novice, some sort of guide would be very handy and I would be ever so grateful for any help. It seems as if there was a guide here once upon a time but has been removed. Would appreciate it if it could be loaded again.

Thanx in advance
i think stani posted some info on central locking a while back mate

Hello Frank. That's what I gathered from my initial search but all leads end up dead. Can't seem to find the guide on the forum. Any chance you could post a link to it my friend?:)

Back