New Job!

T

thekore

Woo! Been for a couple of interviews over the last couple of days and now I have been offered a full-time permanent place at Raytheon Systems up here in Fife. The job sounds great, its Accounts Payable again like I done at Honeywell Inc and now I have managed to get into another huge corp.

I am having a ton of paperwork sent out to me, but I have my start date of the 19th :D Salary is good too, plus plenty of benefits. Need to go through a security clearance section tho, its all very hush-hush in there as they are suppliers of MoD, DoD (US) etc, need to sign a secrecy agreement too.

I am hoping that this means I will be able to complete my license and buy a better K11. I would love a R plate K11, but trying to find one in immaculate condition under the floor is proving hard around here. Just need to keep looking :D

congrats, i have found myself a job too after numerous interviews! mine doesnt sound anywhere near as sophisticated as yours though! hehe

Layla said:
give it a week and you'll hate it ;)

well done :D

I worked at Honeywell which was... to say the least stressful and it was the same position/wages. So yeah i will hate it after the first week, but after that if it is anything like Honeywell I will be running the place ;) lol

oh and thanks everyone! :D

Back