Help!, .. New job

P

p_a_u_l_a

Hey everyone, havent been on in a while, i have been to new york- it was good :laugh:
came home and had an interview and got a new job which is great but i need to write my letter of resignation to my current employer.. does anyone have any idea what i can write to start it off.
im leaving working at the council part time , so working at a prison full time....

any help would be appreciated as im stuck!!

Thanks

:girly:

I've had a good bit of experience resigning lol

If leaving on good terms just be honest, things like career change, broadening horizons, progression prospects etc things like that work.

Well I think they do :D

Coming from being a manager. Just thank them for the time you have been there for all the support (always helps getting a glowing ref), state when you are leaving and just let them know why you are going if you want. Just keep it sort and sweet you dont have to go into detail its only something for the records. The other stuff ie maybe better paid more hours etc can be done on a personal level

just tell em to stick their job - no seiously dont! as linda says, be kind and courteous unless they been dicks then you can tell em to stick there job!

Well i would have said that to but as she is going into the prison service there gonna be wanting proper refs or i would have thought so lol

dear boss
you suck donkey weeny and i hate you
love paula

no!

i wish to terminate my contract with this company due to further opportunities.

crap like that

Thanks everyone!
I have wrote one now, it seems ok.. quite nice.
as i will be wanting a reference off them in the future no doubt..
all i have to do now is hand it in which im not looking forward to!

Good luck on your new job and hope you have a easy and pleasent time working your notices

Lindyx

seriosuly ujst say thankyou for the opppertunities to start life in working environment but you feel you need to brouden and require a higher paid salery, etc. that way. if they need you. they will offer you more money, more hours etc. ;)

RE: RE: Help!, .. New job

Lindy418 said:
Good luck on your new job and hope you have a easy and pleasent time working your notices

Lindyx

Thanks
it should be good sounds interesting, will be working in the education dept in the prison! going to be hard though going back full time!!

Back