New Here

I

iffy

Hi guys, new here as you will have figured from the title. Anyway, hoping you guys could help me. I want to service my car and was wondering what I should change and service. I have a 1.0 litre N reg micra, it's 91 k on the clock. I don't think anything has been done on this vehicle for a long time.

1. engine oil change
2.water system flush (radiator)
3. spark plugs
4.ht leads
5.water pump belt and alternator belt if sqeeling?
6. brake pads on frnt
7.brake shoes on rear
8.rocker cover gasket if seeing lot of oil build up

9. genreal degrease and clean og engine bay and checking all fuses and no loose wiring!

10.washer bottel fill up
11.brake fluid level
12. anitfreeze as ts cold

take your pick from this list and all so simple to do yourself

wow! That was a rapid reply. Thanks for the warm welcome guys, appreciate it.
Ok, so I am sort of clear on what needs done, but how do i it? Is there any step by step instructions on how to do the radiator, anti-freeze and fuel filter change? Also I need to know how to do the brakes - front and back. Oh and lastly, I need to know what parts and oil to use.

welcome iffy ;) i really recommend you buy a haynes manual. they are nice and cheap from hellfrauds and are a bible!

i use mine all the time and everyone should have one :D

Yes i agree i bought mine when i serviced my car for the first time, even though its still in the plastic wrapper,lol because the oil and fuel filter was easy enough!

Iffy: if u cant get to a halfords or motor factors and want to do some easy servicing this weekend just pm me dude!

Back