New headgasket new waterpump and new thermostat

I have a problem. After I change these I dont have enought presure to water . My hot water îs like blocked în the top of the thermostat
I clean the radiator with some vineger and distilated water. I attach a pic where the hot water îs blocked. I hope to understand me . Când be the water pump blocked from new ? Before to install it I moved it few Times, and the thermostat I test it with hot water în house.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230704-154257_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230704-154257_WhatsApp.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 60
Now I have check the thermostate and work fine. My last problem is I dont have flow of coolant în top of reservoir tank like în this pic, before change the thermostate I had flow.

Can be the water pump bad from new ? Please I need help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230710-055441_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230710-055441_Chrome.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 56
You have not said what engine you are working on? however as a rule you will need to empty the coolant and then carefully fill the system very slowly to avoid getting air locks in the system, I had a similar problem with my Diesel, however there is bleed vents on mine after the thermostat, The reservoir tank is there to allow the engine to adjust the collant level when either hot or cold?

Hi all . I solve it. I didnt know if I need to have flow of cooolant on top of coolant tank and this was the ideea to be scared.
A friend who îs mecanic told me
To check the sensor of coolant temperture what is Behinde of cylinder head . If you take out the end of sensor and the fan îs spining îs not the cause for blown gasket.

After all I descover when îs going the coolant higher then 100 degree îs starting flowing on the top. I hope to undertand what I say.
Thanks all.

Back