new fast and furious movie !!

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
seen this posted on another forum im on incase anyone might be interested

Anyone want to be in the latest Fast and Furious movie? They are shooting a street scene in London this Saturday and Sunday night.

They are looking for a range of performance/tuned/modified cars that are 100% available and street legal, for this weekend.
If you are interested we require 2-3 current pictures per car, a brief description and contact details emailed to info@garage-d.com

If you car is selected they will be in contact to confirm futher details.

i realy realy wanna "Fast and Calmrous" movie role part where i go fast but chill instead of get frustrated and furious, and have kurt as my side kick :)

Link to the forum post? I don't want to flood Garage D's email in case it isn't confirmed or whatever (no offense!)

candidates from msc london constituancy.

Scopez

Rally_Rob

Sleeper ss

please add more if you know more.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you ask me they could offer us 50-110 grand to get some micras out from around the land and abroad,,,upto them init

Link to the forum post? I don't want to flood Garage D's email in case it isn't confirmed or whatever (no offense!)
http://www.japnortheast.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/45634-new-fast-and-furious-movie/ its been posted on fb aswell by garage d mate ill get you a link to that too
candidates from msc london constituancy.

Scopez

Rally_Rob

Sleeper ss

please add more if you know more.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you ask me they could offer us 50-110 grand to get some micras out from around the land and abroad,,,upto them init
i think you have to email them with pics r reg

you will have to message them r reg i dont know anyting some one else posted it on another forum so i copied it

true ,true. well i'll pop out now and see what i can find in the streets,,,,,,,,,hold up i may be gone a while,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dont take this the wrong way but

687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

LOL

was aimed at your lack of F&F knowledge :D

side snippet of info, was 11 years last friday since release of the first film :D

sadly i can probably reel off all of the first film :S classic, i even remember watching it on a big screen at western wheels show about 2002/3 :D

I cant imagine any of the cars would be raced, you would only sit in them or chat besides them

It's probably that. They're looking for extras, not actors. You'd be parked in the background and pretending to jizz yourself when Vin Diesel walks by or something.

I enjoyed the F&F series of films, not because of their realism or driving accuracy for which there is none, but the comedy value of NITROUS and 600 gearshifts per scene.

I quite liked Fast 5, but realised after I watched it, it actually had nothing to do with cars.

I enjoyed the F&F series of films, not because of their realism or driving accuracy for which there is none, but the comedy value of NITROUS and 600 gearshifts per scene.

I quite liked Fast 5, but realised after I watched it, it actually had nothing to do with cars.

This is how I feel about them. I could every line from the first 3, I love them for what they are and that's stupid street racing films.

Apart from **** like DANGER TO MANIFOLD and the dumb cop story line, the first one is pretty good as a street racing film. The second one is a bit more open to all audiences and I love the third as the drifting is really well shot (and had loads of input from Keichii himself).

But yeah, 4 and 5 really aren't as much about cars and racing as the first 3. Yet they're the most well recieved.

i want the part in the flick where when the bridge in london opens they all fall in and me an my goons flik fag ash down at em an laugh,,,,,:) ,,,,,,,,,,end scene of filum,,,and then i wheel spin off with me driveshafts smashing up. HOLA BACK:) you lot dont holla back that much

i want the part in the flick where when the bridge in london opens they all fall in and me an my goons flik fag ash down at em an laugh,,,,,:) ,,,,,,,,,,end scene of filum,,,and then i wheel spin off with me driveshafts smashing up. HOLA BACK:) you lot dont holla back that much
Best film EVER

got to film a micra version in small sections,,,,,from around the lands,,,then edit it,,,,whos in ??? for writing the script

This is how I feel about them. I could every line from the first 3, I love them for what they are and that's stupid street racing films.

Apart from #### like DANGER TO MANIFOLD and the dumb cop story line, the first one is pretty good as a street racing film. The second one is a bit more open to all audiences and I love the third as the drifting is really well shot (and had loads of input from Keichii himself).

But yeah, 4 and 5 really aren't as much about cars and racing as the first 3. Yet they're the most well recieved.

I want to know why does the floor fall out! Was it built by Kristian?

Back