NEW DEPO HEADLIGHTS FOR SALE! CLEAR AND DARK $170

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
Hi all, i just bought a set of depo dark headlights from a guy on ebay (actually its my second set from this guy), and with the exchange rate it only cost me $170 australian dollars! thats with ems express postage included! it only too 3 days to get here! this is the link i used to buy them. contact the guy directly via the contact seller function. his name is chen.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280087455028

he also has the led tailights for sale, and many other crystal lights for many makes of cars. MUST have a paypal account to buy.

CMF_jdc5r

» CMF Member
hi Chris.

I would be very interetsed to see how that looks on your car. From the parts that you shop for your micra should be great.

Please post pics :D

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
i have no pics as yet. but i will take some and post them up soon. i only have one of the old lights. do you have a jdm dc5 integra r? theyre such awesome vehicles. my friend has a jdm dc2 and a jdm dc5, i cant believe the noise! if only i could get my micra to sound like that!

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
trying to get my car to look like this! i have all the parts of the body kit, but i dont really want to wreck the rear guards to put the rear over fenders on! would look cool though. i dont have the wheels with the right offset either. -10?

CMF_jdc5r

» CMF Member
GTRHOLIC WROTE:

"i have no pics as yet. but i will take some and post them up soon. i only have one of the old lights. do you have a jdm dc5 integra r? theyre such awesome vehicles. my friend has a jdm dc2 and a jdm dc5, i cant believe the noise! if only i could get my micra to sound like that!

AHhhh evatec i think. His on our forums. No i dont have a jdm dc5, but im currently building up mine again. Will post when im ready. In the mean time i have my micra to entertain me :)

Yeah i guess its a NO turning back kind of thing once you put your flares on.....sounds like you will have one of the best micra's in australia by the time you are done :thumbsup:

Back