Few Things For Sale...Some Cool Bits...

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
Hi guys got some stuff for sale im not using at the moment..

First up full front support from a 95 K11, blue not that the colour matters. Includes top and bottom radiator support, both headlight supports everything for a front end ding. Dont need it anymore.

$100 + post

Super S rear spoiler. Dark Emerald Green colour perfect condition.

$150 + post

Series 2 4 door trim cup holders, uber cool Japanese option.

$75 + post

Centre console drink holder, will it fit your micra? If you want it to otherwise wouldnt have a clue. It should though with a bit of handy work.

$50 + post

DEPO Clear Headlights, great condition lenses look great.

$175 + post

Clear side repeaters, good nick.

$25 + post

THULE roof rack and fairing set, almost brand new condition, one of the best sets of racks you can get, wont separate fairing from racks yet.

$300 + post

Genuine Nissan bonnet protector, perfect nick just a bit dusty.

$65 + post

Series 1 front grill, middle clip is broken but it still functions.

$25 + post

Nismo front lip. Was for an S/LX but i cut the middle along the opening to try and make it fit a Super S bar. I ended up just buying a Super S one. Still needs a bit of work to fit someone with a couple of hours spare will knock it over easily, otherwise good condition.

$75 + post

<del>Nismo roof wing. Missing LED brake light, was going to either bog it up or put in my own. Good condition.</del>

<del>$100 + post</del>

<del>Next miracle rear seatbelt brace. Attaches to rear seatbelt mounts ive worked out, i cant use it with my x-bar. Awesome nick great bit of gear!</del>

<del>$100 + post</del>

Pair of stock tail lights, good condition.

$50 + post

Pair of standard bubble orange indicators.

$10 + post

genuine super s front bar bit of damage but easy fix refer to pics

$190 with fogs
$140 without

Can post everything at your expense. Located Southeast Melbourne feel free to pick up. Contact via PM. About pricing i dont care if your Uncle's Nephews Cousin can get you something for cheaper go buy it from them dont bother letting me know about it. If i cant sell the stuff ill just hold onto it.

photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shinkukishicarclub/

CMF_OZChris

» CMF Member
woohoomobile WROTE:

"Also interested in the harness bar, i cant get flickr to open on work pc.

can pick up on sat if its still avalible.

8096504009_12d7c1a9c5.jpg

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
now taking reasonable offers on everything,

also have full super s rear split seat for sale

and front super s door trims in perfect condition

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
jay.w WROTE:

"hey RBL will you sell super s fog lights seprate and what condition is the reflectors and lenses and also im interested in clear repeaters

thanks Jay.

sorry will not separate

also forgot to mention the depo lights need to be rewired, obviously intended for use in Japan the wiring is different, easy fix for someone who knows what they are doing.

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
im interested in part trades with anything for a set of coilovers too so if youre looking to dish off a set hit me up!

CMF_dreny

» CMF Member
SMS me on 0431 902 607 regarding the Thule roof rack please........if its not already sold.

Just got a few questions.

Back