New Car!

Titch

Micra K11ng
Well - the time finally came, and i got another car today :)

Had looked about alot for a new one, and also had my heart set on a Golf TDi, but in the end they were working out far to expensive for me at the moment. So today, went out and got a X Reg K11 in Burnt Orange :D
1.0ltr Power House haha, got all the toys like AC, Leccy windows etc - so very chuffed with it. Makes me miss Micmera when it had it's 1ltr! But seeing them both together is quite funny. One decked - the other a tractor. So Micramera will be staying after all :D

Will get some pics up later of the two of them. Need to sort Insurance etc the now!

A chuffed Titch ;) ;)

Glad u found one your happy with!!!! Looking forward to the pic's of the happy couple!!! Ha ha

Big_ben said:
ah reet....why?

As its a Micra with Primera parts :)

Cheers - quite happy with it, is actually fairly nippy! Loving the fact that its quiet and has no problems with high kerbs or bumps etc - ahhh the smooth ride is amazing! Silver one will be going off the road for a full engine conversing again, this time with a bit more happening than last time, but will keep a huge pic blog of it etc and post up when its all finished. And i will finlly complete my Lambo door project that been hppening for the past 9 months!

Nice car - stinking interior, but happy that its a lil reliable run around. Have no plans to mod it or that, i will be saving cash up for another car soon, hopefully my Golf or a Cupra R :D

Watch this space :)
Titch :kungfu:

Whay!! good man Titch :) keep it Micra lol

i'm glad you are keeping the silver beast too though i did want the coilovers :down: lol

looking forward to pics of the duo :D

when the time comes to mod it give me a shout hehe

oh and when its due a service - u know my ramps here :p
Daz :alien:

Pics as Promised ;)

10-P1010001.jpg

14-P1010002.jpg

Ahh - the joys of standardness!

Thats one hell of a weird street, the way the cars are parked, and the basketball net on the garage.Looks like its in America!

Also tidy Micra

Took it for its first real drive today - ahh a standard car its soooo nice!!

K10_Daz, i'll bring it through soon, its well weird to see what all is different from the Facelift Mk1!

Titch :kungfu:

Swallow said:
Thats one hell of a weird street, the way the cars are parked, and the basketball net on the garage.Looks like its in America!

Also tidy Micra

you should try finding the bloody thing...

driving round and round and round and round...

Back