new car....still have the nicra though :-)

magpie

Buy & Sell Member
new car....still have the Micra though :)

well had my celica gt4s for 5 years and TBH was time for a change and something a bit more practical.

still have the 98 facelift micra 1.3 gx going strong and a veritable workhorse.

so what did i get you all ask

well......

it has permanent 4WD and a 260bhp 2L turbo engine(same as the celica gt4) and it looks pretty cool too

caldina.jpg

oh and it can carry a fair bit aswell as a bonus

that is something :) i like it! very different than the usual cars on the road!!

whats inside like if dont mind me asking? car spec if at all poss?

any plans for it?

looks like the old avensis estate with the old gt4 bonnet vent. take that its toyotas version of the vr4 glant and nissans stagea. all three are cross breed cars from standard.

Squarepants....very observant yes it is basically panel wise the old style avensis.

bonnet is vented like the Gt4 as again toyota placed the intercooler on top of the engine so the bonnet scoop feeds the cold air in through there.

was actually on the look out for a legnum(galant),legacy GT-B or stagea as i needed an estate car and did not want to lose performance.
Then this came up 2 days after I sold my GT4 was really strange as they are uber rare over here and I liked it as it had basically all the same running gear and engine as the car I had just sold.
Also with the bonus of toyotas legendary reliability and build quality :)

Back