NEW CAR :D help!!

Stani1029

Club Member
Well guys ive just bought a saxo vtr, im selling the micra and all parts so if anyone wants bits please pm

NOT!!!! seriously though i do own a vtr lol

Was an mot failure so got it for £200, only saving it as we need these cars on the road to #### all over!!

All you mechanically minded chaps its got the play on the rear axle bearing/pins. If you have successfully changed these before can i have some feedback please!!!!! :D

Not bad cars mate, good luck with it (Y). Hope you got big plans for her :grinning:. Surprised you've chopped in the Micra though fwn

Not bad cars mate, good luck with it (Y). Hope you got big plans for her :grinning:. Surprised you've chopped in the Micra though fwn

I hate saxos lol im going to fix it and sell it on. Got it for £200 lol

MICRA AINT GOING ANYWHERE ITS A JOKE!!

you've got to write some abuse about the vtr or something like 'Micra 1, VTR nil' hidden somewhere for some little ####er to find:wasntme:

them torsion bars are a nightmare for bearing failure ive had 8 205 gti's and had to change 3 of them lol. yours may be ok but on mine the bolts was rotten as ####

also i just changed the complete axle instead of doing the bearings i dont know what the prices are like in your local breakers but i got the complete unit for £25 its easier than messing with the bearings imo.

The breakers here are ridiculous. They would want about £200 for an axle, ill buy the rebuild kits for £90 which can do both bearings :)

I agree with the local scrappies! Shame an axle don't fit in a pocket!

I managed to be sneaky the other week, asked the guy how much for a micra parcel shelf, he said £15. He didn't realise it had speakers in it, the guy I asked a few days before wanted £30 with speakers

I despise those stupid bars!! I've had to lower 100s of them and 206's freaking nightmare! Especially the old saxos as they generally seize solid!! Big hammer impact driver wd40 and lots of swearing ;) make sure you Mark it up or you can't get it to sit right again

Back