how do new pics

CMF_Raceworx

» CMF Member
hi there not been on for a while some will know iv been building an SR20 powerd micra here in the uk thought id share some pics of it in its current form..

IMG00008.jpg

5856b0e1.jpg

IMG00009.jpg

shes getting there...
last things to do :-

reposition DTA engine managment crank sensore
finish 3" exhaust
new front wheel bearings
wait for drive shafts to arive back (3weeks)
map it
insure and tax it...

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Good golly miss molly!

That is fantastic. Was this all completed at home? I'm interested in the suspension though, in the first photo the front looks like its sagging quite a bit compared to the rear. What shockies/springs/coilover setup are you running?

Also are you going to put some weight in the back to hopefully even out the weight distribution, otherwise the car will be understeer city!

Seano - I'm not impressed easily... But MY GOD

CMF_micra-man

» CMF Member
Looks and sounds great.

And I know none of us want to ever test our seatbelts, but in the interests of safety, where have you secured the sholder harness part of your race harness?

I was always told it is strongly recommended that the shoulder harnesses are fitted as close to horizontal as possible. It is a must that the angle of the shoulder harness does not exceed 45 degrees in relation to the theoretical horizontal axis of the mounting points.

Attachments

• 12805.gif
    12805.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 29

CMF_Raceworx

» CMF Member
there bolted as far nback as i can get them they look less of an angle cos there slack..

theres loads of pics on my photobucket page.. the full engine re-build to the stripping fo the car down everything has been photed pritty much :D

http://photobucket.com/albums/v355/Drifterx_uk/

tell me what ya think theres also my freinds cars in there like the K10 turbo we made for a laugh..

Back