Never have kids...

• Thread starter Mean_Green_Machine
  • Start date
Is that it?! Isn't it going to do a backflip off the chair, or an Exorcist-style head-spin, regurgitating green goo?

awww... man that kids well cute... i've always been good with babies and i'd love to have a bambino in a few years when i can afford one lol... a little mini me...

the thing is with kids, when you've got a little devil its horrible and im sure you've seen em out in supermarkets screaming... but a happy kid is wicked...

the thing is with kids, when you've got a little devil its horrible and im sure you've seen em out in supermarkets screaming... but a happy kid is wicked...

I blame the parents tbh. If u let them get what they want when they want, you'll have a little devil!! LOL

That is one cute baby tho, looking forward to those days!! ;)

Ems i beg to differ when u have kids you will see your totally wrong i have 2 kids and madison my oldest is a nightmare and sometimes imposibe to handle we dont let her get what she wants when she wants it but she is like this due to her being more advanced than her age and there for gets frustrated at times with things she cant do yet i just love how people always asume the kids like it due to the perents but when they have there own kids they will see how much they dont understand.
on the plus side i love my kids and my son is like that baby alot hes such a happy boy

Back