• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

nelly the cow

cheers for the comments it is alot better looks nicer too handeling is awesome and it did take me too long ha ha
mickey- i dont work in halfords any more but if i find out of any ill let u know

well had a incedent with a kerb the other day on a roundabout it was wet ans greasy ect long story shor hit the kerb bent *cough* another wishbone and dented the alloy police turned the corner after i had done it and made me move the car which ripped the tyre to shreds sooooo
anyone know anybody with bk 166 alloys that they want rid of 6.5j in 15" cheers :D

Mullet!
If this 'hitting kerbs' is gonna become a habit why not stick a set of steelies back on? A set from an old Primera/Almera/Sunny should be cheap enough from the scrapyard.
If you spend a bit of time painting them they will look as good as your alloys.

BTW, first time I've seen the pics with the new bumpers, looks great! (Y)

Mullet!
If this 'hitting kerbs' is gonna become a habit why not stick a set of steelies back on? A set from an old Primera/Almera/Sunny should be cheap enough from the scrapyard.
If you spend a bit of time painting them they will look as good as your alloys.

BTW, first time I've seen the pics with the new bumpers, looks great! (Y)

ha ha i still have the old steelies the reason i got the allous is cos they cost me £68 brand new with brand new tyres for four :D
i might resort back for the time being
and cheers i dont know if i should colour code them or leave them black?

fan-dabie-dosie radiator blew up on friday ha ha not much haas really happend apart from my new alarm wich has remote start :blues: soo iff to the scrappies it it lol :laugh:

Back