Needing inspiration

Really starting to lose faith and seriously lacking inspiration to the point where I may offer Paul (pollyp) the car for his friend to buy.

It's not that I don't like it anymore or no longer enjoy driving it, it's just I don't have the time (or day light) to do anything I want to do, and when I do I can guarantee something else will come up.

Argh it's doing my head in grr

Everyone goes through that stage, I go through it at least once a week, I think f it I'll just sell up all my cars and get one nice car, then I remember I can't have nice things because I ruin them with my modifying!
My advice man up!
Finish a project then try sell it! See if it doesn't become your second child

It's already my second child, I missed driving it when my sister had it.

My biggest problem is I have loads of things to do but no time to do it in

I don't have time these days to enjoy my car either, it's only used for transport and spends most of the time parked up in the rain unloved. And if I do get some spare time I do a little research on turboing Micras, instead of actually turboing the Mirca bit by bit. I know this way the end result is going to be further away, but it should be better and more fun.
Why not do some research on your bike carbs, fantasize a little (nitrous :p), enjoy the fuel economy, and when you have the time later on, get stuck-in properly.

My biggest problem is I have loads of things to do but no time to do it in

Thats life mate.....keeps throwing stuff at us that gets in the way of all the fun!

Just count your blessings that the Micra stuff that needs attention will cost x10 less than on it would on any other car.
I have VW T4 sitting on my drive that has "got away with me." Its gonna cost 1000's to put right and half of the work i just cant do myself..........now if the same thing happened to the Micra i know i could fix it up and be running again for a few quid!

Why not do some research on your bike carbs

if i do anymore research i'll be able to build bike carbs from scratch, i've even been researching turboed bikes to see if it'd be worth it

i want to get it ready for the new rwyb season so i can have a crack against Frank.... yes Frank i'm aiming to beat you :laugh: but at the moment i havent got any time to do anything, my to do list is longer than my arm and it feels like it's getting longer and longer :down:

dude man up, ive been there so many times, read my thread!

but i punch through and learn!

young kids take up all your time,no 2 ways about it. long as your doing that karlj its all in line

frank ,,,,:grinning: you know i like the k11 stock so anything on top is a delight. no need to rush for me anyway

Eh hello, my 2nd real child is due in less than 5 weeks. I keep saying to myself ill sell up just because of time limits etc but who the #### is rushing me?! Ive decided only to sell up when i really need to i.e. if i lose my job (which i doubt is ever going to happen) so far my total spend is nearing £8k and to go and sell it again is just stupid. Give yourself 6 months before you do what is always a regretable thing!

P.s. THERE AINT NO BETTER CAR THAN A MICRA!!!!

Back