Needed

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Both head lights
Both front seat belts ( good condition )
Interior light Assembly and wiring.
Bonnet in Good condition. ( mine hit my windscreen at 80kph )
Drivers seat as long as its in good condition.
Glove box and pins that hold it in. My latch broke.
Radiator Over flow bottle.

Guys i will need all items shipped to Darwin. Aus Post for smaller items is ok but bigger stuff would probably prefer Shaws Transport.

Let me know what you have got and how much you want.

Thanks

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
I have both seatbelts and front drivers seat, bonnet (white) and glovebox but the latch is broken as well (pulsar latch will fit as thats what I have in mine) I have both headlights but from memory they both have a stone hole in each of them. All items are from an SLX.
$300 for the lot +postage

sikK11 WROTE:

"Both head lights

Both front seat belts ( good condition )

Interior light Assembly and wiring.

Bonnet in Good condition. ( mine hit my windscreen at 80kph )

Drivers seat as long as its in good condition.

Glove box and pins that hold it in. My latch broke.

Radiator Over flow bottle.

Guys i will need all items shipped to Darwin. Aus Post for smaller items is ok but bigger stuff would probably prefer Shaws Transport.

Let me know what you have got and how much you want.

Thanks

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I will most likely take the seat, belts, and bonnet. How much for that. Dont want the lights if they have chips and the glove box i will pass on as it sounds like its in the same comdition as mine.

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
Hey sik, I want to apoligise for making a deal with you and then not following through with the deal(doortrims). Instead I have two good bonnets(met.green). Ones yours for xmas if u want, will also supply int light and seatbealts(?), u pay/organise post.

ps, love hearin about your car

Attachments

• 61654.jpg
    61654.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 35

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Deal mate. Are you able to drop it at a freight company?

I was wondering what happened to them. Hows your family member mate hope they were ok after the Prang.

Appreciate the gesture mate but i should pay you something for your troubles. Will throw you a bottle of what ever you drink or a carton mate.

Cheers

Back