Need some help with micra remote

M

Mrgill

Hi pepole i need some help with my micra as the nissan factory installed remote central locking and ALARM is playing up the remote is very very tempramental .I can use the key to lock the doors as it has central locking but the remote key will only some times turn of the imobiliser, after a few many few second of messing around with the remote key the doors will unlock and the imob turns off so i can start the car up and go any help would be nice ....................................... :down:

As rj007 said checking the batteries would be the first port of call. Seeing that you have a K11 can you put a picture up of your alarm fob so people know which version of the alarm you have and can give more specific advice.

Hi guys thanx for the quick replys i will get the pics up asap
have tryed a new battery but still the same result the remote is the old
bland black one with 2 buttons open and close will get more details up as soon as pos cheers guys :grinning:
Ok hi i can not up load any pics as i dont have enough privleges yet ?...
but the model number of the remote is 3TXA made by LUCAS
and i found ONE on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-PRIMER...ryZ10402QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

well thats what it looks like any help please or shall i buy this one if i can and could anybody help me re-program it ????..................Thanx GUYS

Back