need help

L

lord raven

ok im not shore this is the right section for this post but what the hell im dieing of the flu at the moment and the brain isnt exatly fireing on all cyclinders the terible spelling is down to dyslexia though nothing i can do abought that

ive just brought a lovely if a little old micra F reg its a 1.2 GS and its a sweet little car i wanted something small for running around and for my partener to lern to drive in the only problem is the steering seems to be very heavy for a car this size anyone have any idear why yhis may be also id like to snazz it up a bit both performance and looks any sergestions would be most welcome thankyou

Lord Raven

lord raven said:
the only problem is the steering seems to be very heavy for a car this size anyone have any idear why

it could be as simple as having under inflated front tyres, or a worn rack. Welcome to the club by the way, and dont worry about the spelling, some are very bad and they haven't got any problems.

lol, and there are some cheeky people on here too!!!

What size are the wheels currently on the car?, and are they alloys or steelies!!!?!!!!!

Welcome btw :)

thanks all for the nice welcome at the moment i diddnt know what a K10 is but i ashume as its where you have moved me its what i have someone may have to explain this K buisness to me oh the wheels are standard steelies and tire preshure is spot on so i supose i should take a look at the steering rack then see if that is knackered at least now i know i have a k10 i can have a better look around at what upgrades there are for it

lord raven said:
thanks all for the nice welcome at the moment i diddnt know what a K10 is but i ashume as its where you have moved me its what i have someone may have to explain this K buisness to me oh the wheels are standard steelies and tire preshure is spot on so i supose i should take a look at the steering rack then see if that is knackered at least now i know i have a k10 i can have a better look around at what upgrades there are for it

the k10 is the boxy square shaped oldskool (cool) shaped micra
the k11 is the bubble shape micra (alot of driving schools were using)
the k12 is the new forg lookin micra

guess which on the k11 is

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 178
  • nissan-micra.jpg
    nissan-micra.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 632
  • nissan_micra_k12.jpg
    nissan_micra_k12.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 224
It's more of a case of what you remember, I remember alot of early mk3 fizz's as learner cars.

When I eventually learnt the K11 was getting a bit long in the tooth so people had started to move to new punto's etc...

Alienfish360 said:
I got to learn in a new mini :)

So did i mate! Pretty fun to drive, couple of faults though! the brake pedal fell off once too!! not great in a learner car

SPROGS i passed in a ford fiesta and they were the mutts nutts at the time but im an old coot and my first baby was a 3.1 mk1 capri what a beast i took out a renault 5 gordinie on the north cerck at 4 in the morning though i think theres a good chance he could have beaten me if he haddent been sutch a crap driver

Back