Need your help!! Please

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Hey everyone

Myself and a few others are doing the Sucata run this year, i've posted a thread up about it in the past. Now is the time we are trying to raise sponsorship money for the event.

Now i'd like to think i've helped people out alot on here in the past and made some good friends through the site, so i'd be REALLY grateful if you could return the favour by donating just a couple of quid or however generous you feel, towards this.

http://www.justgiving.com/ontheroadtonowhere

I really would be grateful! We can even stick banners or all sorts of crap on the car for a bit more if you wish - this may appeal to any traders on the site. The car and all costs are being paid for out of our own pockets, so any money donated will be going to charity and not us.

Also I may ban you if you don't donate ;)

Please help, Thank you

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Cheers mate :D

It's a Mazda MX3! We paid £200 for it. Tax & MOT about to expire but it should get through the MOT fine. No rust on her at all and she runs great. Got over 200,000 Km on her. The bonnet is peeling a bit but we're going to paint that in blackboard paint and let people write whatever they want on it. We have a few other plans for her too :)

mx3-1.JPG

Keep it coming guys, thanks loads!

Antony

Ex. Club Member
the engine in those is unbreakable. its a Gem of an engine (built by yamaha in 2.5l 2.0 and 1.8 litre variations) it has the worlds smallest V6 production engine.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i have just found out i am no longer on JSA, i have no job and am unlikely to be able to pay for my car insurance at the end of the month........ sorry rimmer. i would if i could..