Need help with a bulb

just wordering how i would change a buld in my car, one of the buld in my clocks have blown and i havent got a clue how to change it. Can someone help me lol

ash

The lever located to the left under the steering wheel column moves the Steering wheel up and down,pull that towards you and the steering wheel column is then free to move up and down.To lock in place again,push the lever back up away from you.

Theres a screw located under behind the column that'll require a long handled phillips screw driver to get to(#1 circled in pic).Theres 2 screws underneath the cowl that'll need removed.(#2 circled in pic)With these 3 screws removed you should be able to lift the cowl off.

dash-01.jpg

There should be 3 screws holding the dials on,1 in the bottom corners and 1 in the middle.Once they're removed if you look behind the dials there are some plugs that are connected to the back.Unplug these and the one in the centre (the one attached to a long rod is for your milage).You should be able to remove the dials now,heres what the back looks like.

dash-2.jpg

The bulbs circled PINK are the ones you need to replace with your coloured LEDs.Now reverse the steps to put back the dials and the dash

Hi Kizzy, I believe there is a Thread somewhere which has a Step by Step guide, it's been done recently just trying to find the Link. Is it a back light or something useful like the indicator lamp, battery, oil etc?

Update: Well there we go Hoodies on the case, lol.

thanks when my lights are on i cant see the left hand side of the clocks so i figured there must be a buld out will get my man to read this then he can sort it for me lol

Back