Light bulb

B

barry c

I noticed that the light bulb inside my rear screen heater button does not light up, i can live with it, but if someone knows what kind of bulb i need and if its easy to replace than i would be very greatful.

i took the switch out and put an LED in....

or you can go to a scrap yard. 10sec job changing the switches over :)

I thought I'd resurrect this old thread! Is it possible to change the bulb in the switch ? If so, how do I pop out the switch and where can I get a new bulb from?

Cheers.

I thought I'd resurrect this old thread! Is it possible to change the bulb in the switch ? If so, how do I pop out the switch and where can I get a new bulb from?

Cheers.

You can get a thin flathead screwdriver in the gap around the outside, and with a bit of wriggling, it should just pop straight out. Not sure where you can get a new bulb from though, but I know you can get them

You can get a thin flathead screwdriver in the gap around the outside, and with a bit of wriggling, it should just pop straight out. Not sure where you can get a new bulb from though, but I know you can get them
Thanks Dan, I'll pop it out and have a look to see what type of bulb it is and figure out where to get one, should only be a few pence.

Thanks Dan, I'll pop it out and have a look to see what type of bulb it is and figure out where to get one, should only be a few pence.

It pops out as a whole unit as well - the hazard button and rear screen heater button are stuck in the same pod

Back