need help Conned (?) by MSC member

simmo

Official micra geek!
Hi, just wondering how if someone can give me the email address of someone incharge on this site. Need to sort somethin out. thanks

oo i dont think the people in-charge of this website will be held responsible for something you bought from seller to buyer. i would think they could only black-list that individual and fingers crossed that it wont happen again.

That's right. Who was this stupid individual anyway? You may as well post what has happened as naming and shaming often stops this nonsense. Someone may have a contact for them (which the msc is not allowed to give out fyi)

Hmm tut tut. Djdr1veB1 should know better than that.

I paid £45 to member Djdr1veB1 on the 7th march for a set of k10 side skirts and arches. I have still not had them, he said hes had trouble with sending through royal mail but said he would arrange a courier well over 2 weeks ago but havent even heard from him. I don't want to cause a fuss I just want what I paid for. IM sorry i have to post this on here, i just want it resolved. its been over 2 months since the payment has gone through now.

Not defending him but he maybe finding that no one will take the side skirts because of there length, had the same problem a while back. If this is the case i can direct him to a courier that will take them

a had the same problem, not with Darren but recieving skirts, the seller eventually found a courier like - think it might have been parcel2go

There's two sides to every story. Obviously i would be ****** off if id waited that long for something, however he could have a valid reason, like the two posts mentioned above.

He is an official member after all and im sure doesnt have the intention to mess anyone around.

Please keep me informed of the situation. ([email protected])

I hope it's just issues with sending the skirts due to there length and once Djdr1veB1 has seen this thread I'm sure It can be resolved. However If there is any foul play at hand, be sure I will act upon it and deal with it accordingly.

We come down very hard on members that attempt to take money unlawfully from others.

I have also sent many items through royal mail and never had a problem, including a front splitter and a manifold that was packaged up around the same size of some side skirts.

Interlink will delivery the package also.

Kev

just to clear it up, i dont think hes a theif at all, i just think iv waited long enough. Just hope it can be resolved soon

Least you've been decent with your approach. Not coming on shouting the odds etc, so top man for that.

Sure they'll be a reason behind why he ain't been in contact etc, but all wil be resloved soon :)

which couriour company is will accept big boxes? i'm trying to post some skirts and arches too! lol

I'm having trouble at the moment finding one, post office wouldnt take it

i had difficulty sending side skirts with royal mail, one post office said no way while the one up the road sent them no problems :S

haha imagine sending a full exhaust from the catback, i had a nightmare with that, post office suggested sawing it in half - muppets

whether he is conning people we dont know for sure but where has he been? how come he doesnt come in and explain to us that he is not?

anyway simmo has he been in contact lately?

tse_adam said:
whether he is conning people we dont know for sure but where has he been? how come he doesnt come in and explain to us that he is not?

anyway simmo has he been in contact lately?

give him chance to see this thread..not everyone visits each day.

there are loads of reasons he cant send them or hasnt been on the msc.

simmo why didnt you get his phone number?

i have got his number now, that was the only reason i started this thread to speak to someone in admin! I didnt say i was conned, the thread titles been changed by someone else! lol. i think it should b sorted now, he said he will send them on saturday for defo, but iv heard that more than once all ready so will just see what happens.

I changed the title, to deliberately attract attention. Althouth the MSC has little rights with stuff like this, we will do everything we can to help those that are caught out like this and to show others that its not acceptable.

Back