Need For Speed: Carbon

M

Mean_Green_Machine

just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this game...

I bought it today, played it for good 2 hours and I've completed 38%???

Gameplay is too easy if you ask me!! grr

the begining is easy but some of the later canyon races are a challenge :) i think its a great game although im very disapponted you can use the mr2 and ae86 in the career :( but i hear that the clever dudes at nfsplanet should have that cracked soon :)

I got it on ps2, pretty good game, graphics have improved loads! but yeah is strange having only played it for like 4-5 hours and completing like 40% of it!

i got it when it came out when u get 2 the last boss he is driving that red audi and it is quick unlock the fastest car and u mite have a chance i am supping up an slr maclaren mecdies

it sucked, typical NFS, everything after 3 sucked tbh. I played it 2 hours, got around 40/50% then never played it again.

first and second one were good just this one as everyone is seems to be feeling like me bit of a dissapointment like some good ideas but wheres the daft 106 ( think i was expeting to start with a corsa vxr or summit or astra vxr) and other small things to start so you build up where you start high on this im all up for having a DB9 etc just would of thought i would of had alot smaller cheaper cars first like the others which was imo more fun lasted longer and more of a challenge!!

oh yeh love how realistic it is as well when your doing over 170mph your screaming it (in DB9 if wondering) and the coppers just jump in front of you like your not going fast

im about 75% ish complete i got that far in my first go but just cant be bothered going back on it just not as addictive as the others.

ive got it for pc and i think its ok but not brilliant, i paid £20 for it from tesco, was priced up wrong !!!

the drifting is V hard i think but some good features

Yep just finished it today, took around 10-12 hours :blush:

I agree, it does get boring which is why its going on ebay tomorrow :devil:

the drifting is very hard, won all the races in career mode except for one drift challenge which I couldn't finish (but it still allows you to face the boss?!)

Darius was quite hard but I had a fully spec'd SLR and won with 3,000 points left in the duel race :glance:

i finished career mode 3 days after it came out not palyed it since as my playstation isnt at my house lol i thought it was alright i loke messing on the modding bits the rof chop muscle cars can look awsome..

carbon which car is the best 2 complete the last boss i am having trouble with it got the lambogini mercelargo he is just 2 fast in that audi

you should be able to beat him with the murcielago! have you upgraded everything to PRO or Race package?

you just gotta keep at it, you'll get there o_O

i used they nissan skyline. fully tweaked. but took me a few go's but hell could i drive the skyline. stay true t the nissan.

Back