6-speed gearbox

CMF_nismomicra

» CMF Member
hello today i have called whit NMN in the netherlands. and he ask if i whant to have 2 straight cut 6-speed gearboxes whit lsd for a nissan micra. and i'have bought them. but i alreddy got a 6-speed gearbox. i whant to sell it the members of micra.com.au (the gearboxes are compleet, and have run 55.000Km and 70.000Km. the only thing that is missing is a oil cooler and lines.) pics are comming up. becaus tomorrow i get the boxes.

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
vultures! once you've had straight-cut, you'll never wanna go back :p

whhhhhiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee hah yesssss.

you might think ya car is hardcore when it goes "ptssscch", but it's -really- hardcore when it WHINES as it drives ;)

CMF_nismomicra

» CMF Member
hello today i'f got the boxes. but i haven't got time today to make some photo's. but tomorrow you whill get them. the prices are for the 55.000km box is €1500,- an for the 75.000km box is €1200,- ex shipping cost.

cisco

» CMF Member
You just bought them to sell?

Hey nismomicra, do you mean "I've" instead of "If"? I'm not having a go, you are very fluent considering from the Netherlands, you know english just great.

CMF_nismomicra

» CMF Member
thanks for correct my english. i know it's not great but i whill try to get my english better. and yes i've bought them to sell for the pics if bought them. because it is a greet price for 6 speed strait cut geaxboxes.

cisco

» CMF Member
You're english is really very good. I don't speak a word of Dutch!

So you grabbed them directly from Nissan Motorsport??

CMF_nismomicra

» CMF Member
i've got them from Nissan Motor Nederland. i work by the largest nissan dealer in europe(koops). and i'm a good friend of a guy there, that has run the micra challence a couple of years a go. and he has rallyed whit a micra just for fun. every time when he gets old micra rally parts he calls me.

cisco

» CMF Member
So it grinds when going into gear, but you just try to match the revs etc?

cisco

» CMF Member
Would be cool to have 6 gears and an LSD. I like my syncros though.

Back