Need advice on a sporty exhaust.

I own a 1.6 SR 2006. Would like to mod the exhaust with a sporty one, for look and sound, not bothered with extra power. My local exhaust garage will custom built the back box or the whole, from £220 plus VAT. Its called 'powerflow' stainless steel. Any pro or cons regarding this mod, advise if I need just a back box or the full, and will it still pass its MOT in 2 years time? What tip would you advise, I fancy a double straight cit right in the middle of the bumper, like the minis, any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Powerflow arn't rcommended really.. they are famous for under par work..

If its just a backbox you want fitted, Youre best to buy the backbox off the internet that you want.. Ebay etc..

Then go to a small local garage and ask them to fit it.. Should be around 50 quid.. save yourself a small fortune..

I could fit it for you for about 40quid.. in stainless if you are local to warrington..

As above, most people on here will tell you that Powerflow are notorious for using poor quality material to do shoddy jobs. IMHO you are best off going for an exhaust tailor-made for the Micra and fitting it yourself, save a bit of money.

Edited to add: With regards to ideas for exhaust, you may like to consider a 'stealth' exhaust. Not only will you avoid having a bin-can exhaust (and hence having to do any bodywork), you will also have something pretty unique.

Back