Need advice from a Vosa mot tester

I've just fitted super s bumpers to my car and i need to wire in the lights. The lights are specifically driving lamps (turn on when the full beams are on)

I want to wire them up to turn on when the full beams are on (thier intended use) but i also want to wire them to an independent fog light switch on the dash (the switch has an illumination light to indicate when they are switched on) so they can be turned on independantly.

Would this go through an mot set up like this, or would i have to have one or the other or just driving lights. Also would it fail if the fog switch was on the dash sitting dormant.

Thanks

I'm not an MOT tester but I've had many cars n many lights on said cars
As long as the headlights functions as necessary and are aligned properly you're ok
The only fog light that matters on MOT is the rear one

I should really, just put jdm lights on there. Just discovered the fog light behing the dash isnt working.

I read the mot spec for fog lights and it needs to be to the centre or rear offside of the vehicle, might be able to do something in the high level break light. Just seems a shame to get the car looking like it does to put a bolt on fog on there

Back