Need your help brits! I'm coming over for a K12

funky2nite

Ex. Club Member
I know you can point me straight away to much better markets and dealers far better than I can find being a non-uk resident.

I'm planning to come over to the UK to find a used k12, but need help in finding good dealers.. maybe you can come up with reliable names or something like that.. from here I can only find ones with a website even though nowadays everyone seems to have one..but maybe there are reknown dealers with the brits and still have no website.

I'm looking to spend nothing above 3000quid, preferabbly a low mileage one and obviously not automatic... but forget about these play-arounds..

I'd really appreciate if anyone can let me know of good dealers that have good reputation on their sales...I'm coming with the vehicle overland to Malta.. so an asset would be something near to a port..

cheers guys,
Ian - MALTA

personally i wouldn't get a k12, but the local nissan dealer i know was reasonable, probably not much use to you tho

personally i wouldn't get a k12, but the local nissan dealer i know was reasonable, probably not much use to you tho

how come Nex you won't go for it?

I was getting it for my girlfriend as I think it suits a female..I'd never get a K12 for myself but only on purpose of looks.

yeah I had a look at used nissan K12's from the nissan uk site and found a budget one but has no pic. there's a link o contact ealer but I got no replies back.. what'd you say mate?

cheers,
Ian - Malta

where in the UK are you going to?
if your around london, i have a close friend whos a salesman at ancaster nissan in bromley (very near london)
he should be able to help you.
pm me if you would like some more info.
Dave,

where in the UK are you going to?
if your around london, i have a close friend whos a salesman at ancaster nissan in bromley (very near london)
he should be able to help you.
pm me if you would like some more info.
Dave,

Dave let me recollect further information, and I'll let you know. THAT WOULD BE PERFECT DAVE if your friend would help! Cheers mate!

it's likely that I go around London cos I've already been there previous times.

Back