Nearly There!!

I LOVE IT :) well for a face lift micra hehe, only joking

if it were me i'd loose the bump strips and replace the hatch handle with one from a L or LX and then colour code it :)

but looking very nice mate :laugh:

yeah looks well clean, i agree with nex about colour coding the door handles, it would prob look better with the black strip on the boot sprayed aswell..

i think you should keep the bump strips on the side as well, they look good on your car..

what alloys you got? very nice clean car :unclesam:

Cheers guys. Getting the chrome handels tomorrow hopefully, and wanting to get my boot smoothed asap. Its the Fox 5 evo's thats are on it, but yea happy with it now!

Yea, great handling with the coilovers, down about 80mm all round at the moment, and not one bit of scrubbing!

titch your car is looking amazing i like that a LOT. what you doing about skirts? yeah i agree with the others id colour code the door handels butif you like chrome then thats your pref.

coming along very well indeed and i am very jealous about those coilovers.

Dave

Hi m8, the wheels really set the car off now, TITCH " thx for the wheels MTB lol " :devil:

Rich, ur car coming along lovely mate - loving the ride height. How much you pay for them again, seriously if i had the money i would be tempted - deffinately one of the nicest micras on here at the minute, come along a lot since NE meet. If you down this weekend pop in my way n u can get that lead n i can eye up ur motor.

For me though theres too much going on inside, too much clutter lol - looks awesome though dude, makes me wanna hurry up and get on with my plans - obviosuly the crash is postponing that though - should be getting it back tomorrow although it will have a black boot and green bonnet when it gets here and wont be sprayed till end of month :) seriously though dude, very happy n loving the micra for you

oh yeah titch, what direction you going for your tints? I was thinking the silver to black fade??? Think it would look much better than standard black

Well someone else had said that to mate, but i thought it could look really good, or really crap. But if i went for black, then i know it would look okay, so think i'll jst do that. Aye mate, give me a PM with your mob number and i can meet you probally on the Friday when i'm heading down, and you can come ave a look!
Titch :kungfu:

silver with black would deffinatly look better than plain black - im not sure but i think it might have been the 1.6 silver one i think his name was gaz but he had them on n it looked kool - anyways more to the point - looking good

That is a nice motor! Will look great with the smoothed tailgate & tints. Like Ben's idea on silver to black, think that would suit, maybe a photoshop opportunity... :)

you could meet him on the saturday at the meet or him to pop round neils. (that way i can insoect the car aswell ben :p)

as for him coming down. aye hell be down the friday. (piss up friday night is called for me think ;))
then up neils the saturday. yet another piss up the sat night. then most prob be travelling home on the sunday :D

should b kool though :D

deck it, deck it *chants*

Attachments

• SVK.1.jpg
    SVK.1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 286
  • SVK.2.jpg
    SVK.2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 303
looking very nice titch, like the install plain and simple but very smart!, i think youve put pics up of that b4 aint ya, whats it sound like with the sub in the tyre well, liking the 3rd pic down the most, car looks the lowest on that pic i think, cant wait to see when its totally finished. good job!!!!

Cheers very much guys for all the comments. Really happy with it at the moment. Will look into getting window done silver to black, but it might look cock.
Titch

silver to black...No man, keep it simple light smoke.

thats what i reckon anyway. also think that the bump strips look good on your's plus if ya can keep em and they look ok then i would, saves all those nasty dents appearing. just a thought.

Yea - think that thats what i'll get, but if someone wants to Photoshop it on for me!!!??!!! that would be cool

Looks spot on mate!!! Reminds me of one from darlington which looks very similar now. Its blue, but also slammed and has very similar wheels!!! Also has skirts and smoothed door handles. Still haven't been able to get a pic of that lol. Keep up the good work though mate. Its looking quality!!! :D

Thanks mate - will have chrome handels on at the weekend thanks to Danni (cheers luv), and will be looking into getting boot smoothed asap, and also poppers for my boot.

where bouts u from Titch? Im sure iv seen ur micra bombin past me on the M876 once coz i can member the missus sayin that it was a nice micra an i was surprised that she actually said that a modded motor was nice hehe

u ever up strathy mate??

quickdraw said:
cue trhe laughter now!! :D

enough of your cheek mr, i cant help it someone wrote the K10 off :-(

but i drive a clio at the moment! Just sitting in wishful thinking that our friend wayne here will feel sorry for me an give me a k10 hehe

ull notice me a mile away, im usually drifiting along the central reservation or overtaking wildly hehe! U ever go up falkirk or that mate? Im goin up thursday night if u fancy a wee mini meet up there, first thursday every month is the cruise nite, if u fancy it gimmi a shout

Cool - well i'll keep an eye out for you, or i'll give you a shout if i'm coming through to Falkirk.

VERY NICE TITCH! Where abouts you getting your chorme Handles from my local dealer wont let me have them there stupid!

Back