Huge interior project

L

Lindy418

Right got the whole weekend off so i thought id get some help together thats come in shape of an excellent boyfriend. And also tell you all about it. Will include pictures after the weekend.

As alot of you know im an owner of a 3door artic white micra 1999 1litre

Door cards are now in pieces, they are going to be White Leather, metallic blue with chorme winders. The plastic around the windows and back seats also the parcel shelf will also be a leather of some colour prob white with 6by9s. Roof is also going to be leather.

Dash will be artic white, metallic blue, white leather.

Speado- Blue lit up.

New Chorme washer jets (Not the LED ones)

New hinged windows for rear.
Spoilers (Thanks Titch!)

Its hard to discribe whats its going to look like, but thought id let you know there is something going on

Lindy

spoilers???

Hope you go through with it and hope it looks good, i would love to start doing something similar but atm i got no spare time or money due to the bloody thing needing repaired but yeah, im interested to see how it goes
good luck

yea good luck with this should look really nice by sounds of it. wana do somethin with my interior when i get some cash.

can i ask where ur gettin the leather from and how much?

Local fabric shop £8.99 a metre (also helps i know them) Its one spoiler my typo lol

so much for whole weekend with my car. I now have to work tomorrow!! Today i have managed to change all speado lights blue. spray my door plastics and one hinged window on new washer jets and cover my hands in spray paints lol but the rest has to wait now :-( should be able to get more done after work.

will get pics up once door cards are done

Back