14" black carbon NISMO ALLOYS

Attachments

• 14490.jpg
    14490.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 30

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Oh. Hahaha :D
As soon as i see a sunroof i think super S. I guess the non-coloured side bit would suggest an LX too...

Standard UK mudflaps? Sweet! AU mudflaps are pretty boring on series 1 LX/SLX's. Besides, its still pretty darn sweet! :p

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
Polar: i will get a "red led bulb". already got one lined up from "trago mills falmouth" lol. just need to check something first with them, but im sure it will be alright?

Yom: not sure about if there WORTH more than the car, but they are very nice. ill get a picture of "NISMO" imprinted into the rim :)

toma: have you got a picture of AUS mudflaps lol?

cheers guys

CMF_Joao

» CMF Member
Napster how can buy the led light? i don't speak taiand if i go to nissan dealer the ask me for chassis number thanks

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
"joao" sorry for late reply!
as far as i know i dont have to tell any nissan dealer anything lol. they dont supply the LED lights. how i know that i can get the right bulb is purely down to knowing what will and will not fit.
there is a website i can get the bulb from, but i can go to a few shops where i live that sell them because i have the same LED BULBS only in BLUE and ive tried fitting them into the "rear fog light connector" and it lights up blue.
this i know fits and works so just need a red bulb!
understand or is that confusing
napster

Back