Name That Bodykit

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
Hi kids, i have a new addition to my micra family but its body kit has me stumped.
I thought it was a foah kit but after looking at pictures of foah kits, i've noticed that the spoilers on this one are different to the foah set-ups i've seen. The bumpers look different too...
36952_417969259871_839509871_4361969_1653465_n.jpg

36952_417969254871_839509871_4361968_471725_n.jpg

i think there was several different foah kits avaliable although not 100% ive seen that k10 kit before though so dont think its custom. might be a nissan option? :grinning:

The last owner was the first and only owner, it was bought brand new with that kit already on there from the factory. It even came with it's origional japanese export ticket from the nissan plant in japan!!! It's got the 70's style brown interior though which i'm not keen on, i prefer my light grey & white GS interior that i have in my v8. It's a cool car though, very retro and one of a kind.

i had one of these bumpers front and back and they are defo foah, i think they did two designs pre / and facelift, i also have had the side skirts

I think Arnold had this type of back spoiler that joins both together, maybe he can confirm if this.

It's a daft name anyway, you never know how to pronounce it. It certainly isn't as good a quality as the nissan kits, it's all fibreglass.

That's a Foha or Foah, whatever it is. I had those rear spoilers as mentioned above. I think they're the best ones for the K10! Rare as rocking horse poo too

Vestatec? I've not heard of that one. Does anybody know how many of these kits are kicking around? This is the first one i've seen of this particular type and it's very flimsy compared to the super s kit, the finish isn't as nice either. Personally i prefer the super s kit but i like this car, it's unique and very retro cool.

Back