my rocker cover.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
i got bored last week so i painted a spare rocker cover i had in the shed, not the best job in the world but not the worst at the same time lol. it took me about 4 days to paint (at night in my cole shed) :p

anyway heres some pics :)

Attachments

• SP_A1067.jpg
    SP_A1067.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 292
  • SP_A1068.jpg
    SP_A1068.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 283
  • SP_A0885.jpg
    SP_A0885.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 263
  • SP_A1086.jpg
    SP_A1086.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 317
:O, I need to do that to mine, how did you do it?

Just amagine that engine bay in my car :D!! lol, love the colour man

it took you four days, it took me less than 4 hours :p thats including primer, spraying and lacquer....i like to rush things tho :doh:

looks gd tho mate

Nice job!

One tip! Remove that open air filter. Now you will get to much hot air in your filter.

stani1029, you are supossed to wait 24hrs for the paint to harden ;)

darren, ill post how i did it in the guides section in a minute :p

goldstar, no iam to fussey on what people will think. so i dont think i will do the heat shield. if i did id need to buy heat resistant paint lol. so i carnt be bothered :p

Nice job!
One tip! Remove that open air filter. Now you will get to much hot air in your filter.

i will be getting a cold air feed i think :) been meaning to get one since i brought the filter.

come one man im dissapointed with your lack of mods!

get a home made cold air feed sorted, in yellow colour coding. get some yellow plastic surround around your cables and stuff will look good.

nice job with the rocket cover though

no its normal paint, the rocker cover doesnt get that hot like your heat shield or brakes etc.

fordy, yes your right it would look ott, i think i will do it silver.

IT would surly get hot enough to take paint off, no?

What made you choose yellow though? just a question.

IT would surly get hot enough to take paint off, no?

What made you choose yellow though? just a question.

well my strut brace was yellow, so i thought it would look good with a yellow rocker cover :) its a right pain to do tho, time consuming and you have to be paitent :p i also picked yellow because it is diffrent and its stands out.

Back