my red s

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
Yesterday I lowered my super s and swapped my drag ways off it for some 15" mini wheels. Need to do the panhard bar and then its sorted.

photo-1.jpg

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
hotfunk67 WROTE:

"OZChris WROTE:

"Looks great Did you have to modify the centre bore bigger?"</div>

Yep attacked them with a dremel

Tyrie WROTE:

"Looks good mate, cant wait to see it on the track in September :p"</div>

Need to do some lightening and some go fast bits for then I reckon.

make sure you get good tyres, best bang for buck in terms of lap times :)

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
in a 15 would be best for choice. If you need to drive on them around town or to the track, Climberjoel has shown that Toyo R1Rs are a very effective tyre that worId work well from cold. If you have dedicated track rims then the sky is the limit lol. I have Hankook z214 in soft compound, not road legal in Aus but great at wakefield!

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
Tyrie WROTE:

"in a 15 would be best for choice. If you need to drive on them around town or to the track, Climberjoel has shown that Toyo R1Rs are a very effective tyre that worId work well from cold. If you have dedicated track rims then the sky is the limit lol. I have Hankook z214 in soft compound, not road legal in Aus but great at wakefield!

yep R1R's are great, they just wear quite quickly, and a little oddly. Heat up fast which is great for hillclimbs, but they are not suited to doing many laps. well priced, I paid under $600 for a set.

Im thinking of trying Federal RSR's next, as they are supposed to suit track time a bit better than the R1R's

edit: Ty - everyone knows slicks are cheating! :D

Back