My Pulsar GTI-R For Sale

Hi all I have a tidy J plate 57,000 Mile R for sale, I work at Middlehurst Motorsport in St Helens so Its safe to say I know my stuff.
Its not been on the rollers but the power is prob in the region of 290 BHP at the wheels. It runs a Walbro 255 pump, SAFC 2 fuel enrichement device, Profec B boost controller set to 1.0 Bar. Top mount oil cooler etc. All the car is polybushed it has Wilwood 4 pots Got black 16 insh Wolfrace rims, looks mean goes better. I have never thrashed it havign said that I have had it to 160 MPH on the M6 on an empty motorway but that was coaxed up to that speed not nailed.

Performance wise it doesnt feel quick but only when you open her up in 3rd gear and you hit 100 MPH at 5,000 RPM do you fully begin to appreciate how devastatingly quick a weapon this is.

I have loads and loads of big pics if anyones interested. Ive had it up for 4500 for ages now and I need to sell it as I dont use it at all as im working too much now and just bought a house.

I am wanting a K11 as a runabout so I will PX a U0 or U3 series up to about 1200 quid max.

Im only looking for 3600 it has no tax but has MOT til March 06.

Regards Ben

pulsar116.jpg

pulsar093.jpg

pulsar079.jpg

Beaut car m8 if it was may i mite cause thats when i get 2 years no claims!
Good luck on the sale

Wow that's a lovely car!

If only I wasn't 19 and had some more money... Would p/x my K11 in a shot :(

Anyway, best of luck selling it :)

James.

Ta lads, the turbo is a standard T28 yes. There is no requirment to go any bigger or faster spool up etc as it already will run in excess of 1.4 Bar all day long and has little lag, comes on boost at 1500 RPM, hits full boost at 2500 RPM and pulls hard up to 8000 RPM.

Back