My not so new car.

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
I have been meaning to puts some pics up for a while but couldn't find my download cable until just recently.

Attachments

• 10874.jpg
    10874.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 25

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Thanks fellas,

I fitted the avo stage 2 cooler that I showed you Seano(sprayed it mat black to bad about the blue pipe otherwise its fairly undetectable).

I'm going to chase up a split dump and cat and then power fc. Thats it no more mods.

Oh I want a set set of crap wheels and track rubber as I am planning to do the track days with the ndsoc.

I blame my need for this car on the darkside spoken about so freely on this site as I was definatly corrupted by the micra.

cisco

» CMF Member
Love it!! Oh yeah.

Agree: That grill and front bar look much better than the stockos. Makes it look more modern and smoother..

What does M-spec mean?

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
bosito WROTE:

"Thanks fellas,<BR><BR>I fitted the avo stage 2 cooler that I showed you Seano(sprayed it mat black to bad about the blue pipe otherwise its fairly undetectable).<BR><BR>I'm going to chase up a split dump and cat and then power fc. Thats it no more mods. <BR><BR>Oh I want a set set of crap wheels and track rubber as I am planning to do the track days with the ndsoc.<BR><BR>I blame my need for this car on the darkside spoken about so freely on this site as I was definatly corrupted by the micra.

It's funny when you look back. Then you see how your mod list goes out of control.

Current list.
pod filter
intercooler
split dump
hi-flow cat
3'-4'catback
gcg hi-flow turbo
power fc
ebc set 18pds
nismo 600hp fuel pump
550cc injectors

The car is making 217kw@rw's with an extremely safe tune. The injector cycle doesn't go over 60%.

I've also change to the yellow adjustable koni's with my infamous king spring combo. But it still works alright.

Here's some pics

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Thanks sarah you should come to the next one.

Whether you drive or spectate from the passenger seat you still get a huge buzz.

Good to hear your still keeping the man honest.

Back