My new wheels - Booya!

CMF_Jas

» CMF Member
Well now I'm pretty happy with the little beast, picked up some new rims the other day and they suit oh-so-well. I'm absolutely stoked with the fitment. They are oxwheel 15x7 inch rim with 195/45. Picked them up for a steal. The 7 inch rim fits almost flush so it looks a treat and I've already had great comments from so many people right through to the bogan V8 ones, haha. (It's funny cos so many wheel places just laughed at me when I said I wanted to fit a 7 inch wide rim - sucks to be them).

I might adjust the coil-overs a little but otherwise it's spot on and rides really well. Only a couple more bushes to replace and there's a few rattles left to resolve but they will be sorted soon too.

Enjoy :)

CMF_Jas

» CMF Member
rear

Attachments

• 59822.jpg
    59822.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 26

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Wow, that really IS so clean and tidy. It's amazing. I almost never see Super S's in Adelaide, but they are obvously around the place.

I really got to get some of the little dints and scratches out of Charlotte, they arn't my fault, but it doesn't excuse me from not lifting my game to the standard of something like this.

If I was you, I'd head back to those wheel and tire places and show them what can be done!

CMF_Jas

» CMF Member
Thanks guys!! I am a bit proud of the car now, haha. It's funny cos now my wife keeps wanting to drive it.

I'm pretty sure the offset is 38.

How much have I dropped it?!? Not sure exactly cos I didn't measure it beforehand, but it is around 50-60mm. When I put the coil-overs in I took a stab at the height and then fine tuned it to where it is now. I can certainly go lower, but since it is my daily I need it to be semi-practical :p

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
Hey mate, yea I was sitting at the lights about to turn right onto Anzac's and you went past me. (I was in silver SLX with dark tint).

I was like "DOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH" as you went passed and pointed it out to my missus who was like "Get over it" and rolled her eyes.
looks sik mate

Back