my new red alloy wheels...

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
not really new but re-painted lol

got bord of my old tatty team dynamic wheels, was just sat round the back of my house....so thought i would paint them, wasnt sure what colour to do them at first! so got a tin of red paint out and started from there.....
P1010416.jpg

P1010414.jpg

iam quite happy with how they turnned out, something diffrent over black white and gold wheels!

comments?

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
sorry, painting wheels seems out of frustration (well, I'd be frustrated if all I could do to my car is paint the wheels) especially if you were well on the way to a great micra....

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
but there not std alloys...there aftermarket, the other white wheels are on my mums car, and these on mine.... its not that i havent got anything else to do bar paint my wheels! just somthing ive allways thought about doing.i had the time, paint and my wheels just sat there so why not?

yearh i know it needs lowering! lol will hopefully be getting some more lowering springs, my g-max ones are on my mums as her kyb ones snapped! and was due for the MOT! so had to be swapped....will get some asap painted in black so they look std for mr insurance man ;)

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
dont want to get arsey as i respect peoples opions....yearh i agree iam limted to what i can do, and my micra will be stripped out and back how it was once i can insure it!

Back