My new (well maybe old) car!

James

Chairman
I thought the P11 was a bit lonely, so I decided to buy it an older brother...

2.HPIM2386.JPG

10.HPIM2388.JPG

And here they are playing in Reading services on the M4 (that's not the Bluebird's oil patch by the way!):

10.HPIM2385.JPG

Me and my flatmate went halves on it (£450 in total), 66k, FSH to 48k, electronic dampers, leccy windows, power steering, electric seat adjustment, the works!

Going to clean it up and hopefully boost it up!

Just got back from the epic 3 hour each way journey from Kent!

I think that makes it my seventh Nissan! Some might say I'm addicted! :D

I think that makes it my seventh Nissan! Some might say I'm addicted! :D

If you're addicted then i must be gone beyond that im on my 9th.
These are great cars a mate of mine has a saloon version, best of luck with her!

you should really sell some of them other unused cars ! They aren't going to gain value sitting rotting from the inside out :p

My Dad had one of these!

'Twas my first experience of electric windows! WHOOP! :D

He didn`t get the turbo one though!
DAMN YOU FATHER!!

Haha, I remember we rented a metallic blue one (not turbo of course) when we went to Ireland when I was about 5! Don't ask me how I remember but I do!

Yeah my dad had an immaculate one in black, saw it a few months ago and lets say the new owner hasnt treat it with much respect :(

Fantastic buy james, you just gonna restore it to its former glory or perhaps do some cosmetic mods?

Yeah my dad had an immaculate one in black, saw it a few months ago and lets say the new owner hasnt treat it with much respect :(

Fantastic buy james, you just gonna restore it to its former glory or perhaps do some cosmetic mods?
I'm going to keep it looking relatively standard, being the earlier T12 model there's no bodykit on it at all so it's quite a sleeper car! Maybe touch up the paintwork and fit a 1.6 badge!

moddedmicra, I'm working on it! hehe

Where are you gonna keep this one!!? Seems like a mad idea, you should tune up the GT.

I'm not sure, we only got day insurance on it, but it's only group 10. The only problem is the lack of any security features!

Lol For £225 im sure its not a big deal if it gets nicked or broken into as insurance will surely pay that out...

Haha this was my dads fist car when he passed. It had the works too, electric windows, PAS. One of my faviroute Nissans indeed. Good buy at that price too.

Back