My new Induction Kit.

Hello there, just put an induction kit on my Micra Shape K11, and it sounds awesome, cant believe it. It also gives me much more miles to the gallon. i took the induction kit off my civic i got parked up. i was pretty disappointed at first that i could not get insuraned on the 1.4 civic, but then i got this micra and boy its quite a bit quicker the other smaller cars on the road (corsa, clio, civic 1.5 1.4). but since i put the induction kit on it sounds better then civic when that had it on. i have to put a video of it up as its really good got a very loud roar too it. it doesnt kick in at low revs but as soon as you start giving it some you can sure here it and feel it.

will try to get a vid.

well il let ya know when i get my new 1.4 civic lol if i dont like it il sell it just like i did with the citroen c4 1.6vtr , it was very quick but never had the charicter that my 1.0 micra has gota stay jap for sure

the civics aint as quick as you think mate. my ones got an aftermarket electric windows and sunroof. the civic is only about 75-85 bhp. Its a 1.4, im selling my 1.4 if your intrested needs some TLC though.

The 1.4 Civic does not put out much more than the 1.3 Micra does and its heavier so I would put my money on a 1.3 Micra to be quickest :)

I was thinking about putting one of those mushroom filters on?!? You can pick them up from Halfords cheap enough

Well in theory the Civic 1.4 is around just less than a sec faster from 0 - 60Mph. So I guess it really matters how you drive, they're pretty even cars.

My mum's got a Civic 1.6 VTEC and to be fair, it's not all that. To back that up, my old DT125R killed a Type-R off the lights and it didn't pass me until I slowed to turn.

In my opinion the civic aint all that quick, out of the EG models The only quick one there is is DOHC VTEC VTI, which is a 160 bhp, and that gives uk scoobies trouble as it revs all the way 8250 rpm, and out of the EK models its the same THE VTI model. A micra would never catch one of them. really it all depends on the driver. If someone's got a faster car but dont know how to drive it properly they are going to have problems.

the ek 1.4 civic is slower than a 1.3 micra....civic is way heavy! but a standard 1.4 civic could out do a standard k11 on handling, and top end.

Back