Kirton

Renault Sport
Bye bye K12, Hello............

182:
DSC00023.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! not french!! oh well still a nice car as long as it doesn't burst into flames with its excessive wiring loom lol

I've just been sick on my keyboard, thanks for that. Shudda stayed Jap
Though if I was gunna go french that'd be the one.

i had a proper test drive in them, looks nice and drives quite well. but build quality is second to none (from bottoms up), dont know how long they can last. depreciates heavily...

at least someone else took the biggest hit before you. that colour is quite rare for a 182 and the wheels aint that colour as standard are they? i am sure they are grey but not black.

Nice, are they as quick as people say?

Yes! :-D lol!

i had a proper test drive in them, looks nice and drives quite well. but build quality is second to none (from bottoms up), dont know how long they can last. depreciates heavily...

at least someone else took the biggest hit before you. that colour is quite rare for a 182 and the wheels aint that colour as standard are they? i am sure they are grey but not black.

Yeah, only 73 made for the uk in that colour, and I know a few have been wrote off. The wheels are grey, must just be the light. They come that colour with the cup packs you can get as an option.

Not bad car's these shown them the rear number plate of the ST a few times ;), but not sure on the colour!

Absolutely cracking car. I have been out on a track in K-Tec Racing's 400bhp demo Clio 182, same 2.0 engine, the tuning potential on these is huge. I would get one myself if I had the money. As for the reliability, I really don't agree with the whole 'Oh it's french which means it is unreliable'. That's as bad as people saying Micras are shopping cars for grannies. Like most things, maintain it well and it should last. Nice colour as well, esp. with those wheels.

Absolutely cracking car. As for the reliability, I really don't agree with the whole 'Oh it's french which means it is unreliable'. That's as bad as people saying Micras are shopping cars for grannies. Like most things, maintain it well and it should last.

Very well said mate, cheers!

Thanks for all your comments anyway.

honest some folk on here need to get a grip!!!

who cares if its french/italian/german whatever!!!!

as long as he looks after the car he will have very few problems so some need to grow up and think before they post, inc admin aswell!!

ps lovely car mate absolute cracker

Noice, feel the wind in ya hair with that mate....

LMAO at everyone... give em stick for driving a "french" K12 so what's the difference... sayin that ahem!! i wouldn't buy anything not Jap/German...

a nice car that mate, hwoever to me the k12 is a clio anyway :p but id much rather have a 182 over a k12 anyday ;) infact i'd rather anything over a k12 lol

honest some folk on here need to get a grip!!!

who cares if its french/italian/german whatever!!!!

as long as he looks after the car he will have very few problems so some need to grow up and think before they post, inc admin aswell!!

ps lovely car mate absolute cracker
If you read it again, mine was just a little joke, I then went on to say how out of all French cars he chose a good one.

Some people on here can be too sensitive sometimes... fwn

I think Kirton took my post the way it was intended :) and I do wish you happy motoring with it Kirton :)

very nice indeed!!!!!! unique colour aswelll!!! being only 73 made etc!!!

they are rapid little cars and i would own one if i could!!!!

happy driving mate!!!

Back