My new car.

Right ive returned to the dark side and gone and bought another K10 (not that anyone ever saw my first one!), its a 1.2 GS manual 1989 in Grey (dark silver) with just 88k miles.
Front wings, bonnet and tailgate are slightly battered and the sunroof leaks but chassis and engine appear to be solid and it only cost a staggering £100 with a months tax and 7months MOT.
Anyway more to the point what can you tell me about the model GS, i mean anything special or does it just stand for glass sunroof :laugh: ?? lol

I'm pretty sure the only extra thing you get is trims on the bare metal inside the car, lol. and maybe a different interior?

Well my first k10 is from years back before i was driving, so don't remember. But ive done some work on it today and she/he looks pretty good.

Replaced all the vac hoses and modified the air box after reading your guide on how to drill holes........................to which i completely ignored and just turned the top of the air box upside down which works better and is alot easier. lol

Its only a run around whilst rebuilding my K11 but still gone play with the engine and get the outside looking nice.

I think you'l have some slightly upgraded interior plastics, darker carpet perhaps. get some photos up! :)

Ill get some done tonight, just fitted new distributor cap, rotar arm and spark plugs. Als o bought a new cam belt to fit tomorrow.

I think he has just turned the lid upside down, gives a gap around the top but maintains the seal on the filter????

This car is a shed!!! Scratches all over the car dented wing! Leaking roof and the amazing wiring!!! lol

But atleast you could make it to the random pub on the edge of sheppey without bits of your car scraping along the road!!

This car is a shed!!! Scratches all over the car dented wing! Leaking roof and the amazing wiring!!! lol

But atleast you could make it to the random pub on the edge of sheppey without bits of your car scraping along the road!!

Oh your just a tart! Yeah its a little worst for ware but it just needs a few odd jobs doing, you have to see the potential! Oh and loving the paint scheme you suggested!

As for the air box yeah it sills all the way round just fine you just have to swap the rubber and metal washers for a thinner metal on big enough to cover gaps.

Back